Sunday, May 9, 2010

Homosexuality

I think that a lot of people find it disgusting
and sick about homosexuality. I wonder why?
Is it because of what family taught in the past,
homosexuality is not good? Abnormal? I think some of the
people might find themselves not straight.
But due to family moral issues, they suppress
their homosexuality, and end up in a miserably
marriage, spouse and the children(if they have).

I can't say most of the Christians against it. But
most of the Christians I knew, hate it, and think it
is sin. According to them, it is sinful. For me... Gay or
lesbian is nothing... People attracted to the same sex.
It can't be controlled. It's because of love, no explanation.

But I agree that being gay or lesbian do bring a lot
of problems. First of all, people will make fun of you,
and your family, especially in M'sia (since still under
developing category). Secondly, higher probability in getting
a parasitic disease, caused by Gardia lamblia.

Thirdly, gay or lesbian will have a tough life.
Whenever he or she tried to go near to a very close friend
or to a same sex friends. Then there is rumor related to
your sexual relationship. I've always been very close to
the friends who I like to hang out with or study.
Then colleagues will say I look gay... Well, I don't care.
I don't really give a damn what people think about me.

Please, get a life, those anti-homosexuality.
If you really care about your life, you should spend it
more on shaping your attitude than shaping or
criticizing others...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin