Sunday, May 23, 2010

Addiction

I just realized I'm almost got myself into a trouble.
How bad is it? Hmm... Almost become a smoker...
Well, I mean a regular smoker... I just can't resist
the temptation from the cigarette swinging in front of me.

So, I took one.... Lit it up... Feel nothing. I thought
I'm getting more comfortable with the smoke already.
Then followed by 2, 3, 4 and 5. Hmm... In less than 2 hours,
I just burned 5 of them... Kinda few, I know...

But.... Hey! I'm not a regular smoker...
Whenever I'm free, I wanted to take out the cigarette
from the box.. and light it up... It's like a routine.
I know it's not right. Then I realized I'm half a regular
smoker already...

I hate to admit it, but it's truth...
I want to make it stop, and it's possible.
So, let's give it a try...

I always think about this issue. If I compare myself
to the regular smoker, would I die faster than them?
Or in a higher risk than them in getting some respiratory
system cancer... Due to quit-restart-quit smoking...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin