Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Excited

Remember I said I see someone who look
like henghow earlier? Hmm... I got a chance to
take a good look at his face... Too bad. Too bad.

Henghow, you are gonna happy with this.
There is no way he is gonna beat you...
You look much better than him, because he is sort of
C+ looking compare to yours... Be proud of yourselves.
*LOL~!!*

Well, this isn't the most important thing.
I'm so excited about my holidays already. Even though
it is still two weeks away from now. But I'm enjoying
the fantasy. Wonder how am I gonna mock edmund
with full strength... And the best part was, he is not even
gonna protest but smirk.

What a decent manner he has! Hahaha...!
I know it's really bad to think about my holiday in
the middle of my exam. If john knew I write this,
he would have given me an irony smile or glance.
He bastard... xD

Gonna take this opportunity to thank him for
not throwing me out from his view. I had wasted his 30%
of time, which he could have used it in study.
THANK YOU like a million time!!

Too bad you are not gonna know about this...

Anyway, Edmund! I'm dying to meet you and mock
you!! Look forward to hell falls upon YOU! xD

Ciaoz~!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin