Thursday, September 3, 2009

Target of Khan

Can I consider me, myself, I bad luck
forever? Erh... Forever in some sort of stuff.
Everything was just fine today. And goes on as
usual.

And we have this V friend who used to skip some classes.
And he like to ask for our favor, to sign him in in
the attendance list. Then I "crowmouth", talked a lot.
I said maybe today, the lecturer Khan will check on
the attendance.

During the lecture, I was discussing with C.Sheng
about the naming of the isomer. Then this Lecturer
Khan accused me for chatting with my friend
during the class. I was okie with it, because I
wasn't chatting with my friend, so I don't
give him a damn. =P

At the end of the lecture, he said he wants to
know each of us and then started to shout out
our name. And he found out that V friend's attendance
was marked without present. OMG! See! Next time
don't "crowmouth"

And he said he will make a target with the most
suspicious in the class. He told the course rap, it must
has to do with the guys sitting at the back row.
OMG! He is not only genius in Organic and also
genius in making guess!

Since I'm not the one who signed it. I don't care.
But when I felt that I will be his "favourite"
student from today onwards. I feel Facking
No Mood!
Arh!!

LEAVE ME ALONE! Doc. KHAN!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin