Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Call

Crap... I received a call. And I don't have it
in my contact list. So, I was wonder who is this?

When I get the call... The caller(C), Me(k)

C: "Ini Mr. Yong kaiheng?"

K: " Uh huh? Yes?"

C: "Kamu telah menang sebuah kereta!"

I was thinking what the fuck?
Am I that lucky? I win a lammy car
from nothing!!


Nono! I was thinking that
am I that lucky, i got this chance to scold on
this bastard who trying to cheat me.. Hahaha!

Then I was waiting for the chance, and he
gave up and laughed. I thought, what the fuck... Lame Liar.
He couldn't even perform a good lie.

Then I knew it was my brother...
Haha.. He called, to ask me how was I.
Hmm... It's not really a style of ours.

So, I'm very happy because he concerned
about my life over here. Ya know.. It's like
an unexpected call...

It's too bad I can't see him in Grand's
birthday. He is too busy with his assignment.
So, I will have to wait for another few months,
I guess...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin