Saturday, September 12, 2009

PharmSa

What is pharmsa? I don't know...
This is what I heard from my class rap and saw
it from the t-shirt we are supposed to wear during the
pharmacy day. So, I take it as pharmacy day...

Anyway, nobody is going to care what the hell
it stands for, right? Actually I don't wanna join
the so-called pharmsa, because I really don't wanna
pay for others to come and make fool of myself.

But the director or head or whatever faculty of pharmacy
just came into our class and said that the sign up students
are very disappointing. And then it had shifted to compulsory.
Okie, fine! Then I will go...

So, I went for this pharmsa, which organized to give us (the
newcomer) an opportunity to interact with our senior.
The whole game is kinda stiff, not bored! But A total Stiff!
The attires we were informed to wear just seem didn't
fit with the game..!

Every group has to decipher the clues given which lead
us to complete the task. My injured knee just got worsen!
Eleh... Nvm, I probably not going for the next year..xD

Finally, my group beats other groups and win!!
Aye aye Captain! We're "The Duke"!!

Ok ok... What I said above isn't that important...
The most important thing is the team which
unable to finish in the time given, will be penalized!
Hoho.... Let's see how they got punished!




Hmm... And it's not really that bad... despite
some flaws... It was fun... and tiring!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin