Thursday, September 10, 2009

Starvation!

Every weekdays, days go on without stop.
I was looking forward for every Thursday night.
Why? Because it is the beginning of the relaxing days.
Due to only one hour class for Friday, follow by Saturday and Sunday.

But maybe it's not the same circumstance for other colleagues.
We have "Today's Special" for everyday. And the special meal for
Thursday night was western food.. like chicken chop, french fried,
blah blah blah...

These are only started to give out on 7pm or after.
But people started to rush to the cafeteria. Why?
Afraid of not getting the special chop of the week.

How about me? I don't really care because I was busy in
chatting with my friend... and I would rather postpone my
dinner. Then my course-mate bumped into my msn...
And tell me today's special is western food!! Need to go earlier,
if not no chop for us already...!

Then only I remembered. Fine.. Then I ask him to go queue
up first then I will cut the queue after my bath...
Hohoho...




And Thursday night was the only night, I can see most of
the faces of the colleagues over here.

p/s: I was not that enthusiasm with western food, but I was starving... And they do provide meals other than western food. I guess people just like to be in the middle of crowd.. =D

1 comment:

Rourou said...

wow~ so nice~ got serve western food somor.. foc?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin