Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pass Out

So, lately I talked to somebody about these
passed out memories. Then I drilled into my mind
and recall, when, what, why and how they happened.

As far as I could remember. I did pass out for four times.
(Or maybe more than that) The first time, I remember
when I was 5 or 6 years old. I felt drowsiness when I was
brushing my teeth... Because I drunk and I have a minor
epilepsy. Sounds wicked? Uh... I don't think so.. Maybe
my body couldn't tolerate with a tiny bit of beer.
At least, no medicinal care was required.

The second time was in the bathroom... I rushed back
from school with bicycle and went for bath. And I felt
dizzy, I was thinking what is happening. Then I walked
to the mirror, and watched myself in it.. The next moment,
I was lying on the floor. And I had a weird dream... So, it
might be due to not enough blood to my head... It's
normal...

The third time was in the bathroom too! But it was
different from last time. I rushed back from the school
again... And guess what? My tank was fulled. If I didn't
empty, either I'm going to die for bladder burst or die for
urine... =P
I felt the plumping of the vessels... and kinda tired..
I was pee pee, I couldn't just sit down. So I thought I
might just close my eyes. The next moment I heard my
maid calling me from downstairs and I was wet. (Ops...
definitely not because of my pee pee) Because a huge bang,
my maid heard me and tried to call me, what just happened.
I had a minor epilepsy again, that's why I was wet. I kicked
the tub at the side and the water spilled on me... A little bit
injured near my ear and it's alright now...

The very last time will be in the bar or the pub... Kinda embarrassing.
I took some cigarettes and beers. And maybe few brands
of cigarette. I felt hot inside and cold outside... and i passed out
again. And I freak hionghseng up. Sorry for that... =(
I afraid he won't dare to call me up again... And guess what?
I won't stop trying it again...

Then now I'm wondering am I low blood pressure.
Why can't I afford those? But I think my BP is normal
when I went to medical check up...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin