Saturday, February 6, 2010

Toothache aka jaw pain

When I flashed back the reason I had
the toothache, I blast out a laugh... It's
totally idiot. 4th of February, our class had
a reunion dinner before our Chinese New Year.
That meal was totally worth...
Because I paid for 20 bucks and I ate for
0ver 40 bucks (I assumed).

When the meal is going to over. You know...
Teenagers like to have a lot of stupid games
playing around in the mind. We competed who
can eat the ice cream in the fastest speed.
Unfortunately, I ate for 4 sticks. And who can
drink the fastest... A lot of crazy stuffs though.

On that night, I went to bed earlier. Around 12...
and everything was just fine. Then I felt my teeth
start to protest... For not taking care of them. T-T
I can't sleep... I was rolling on my bed, woke up, took
some pain killers, and drank water. I did everything I
could. And still I felt ill with my teeth...

And finally I realized, actually the pain was coming from
the jaw. Due to taking a lot of ice cream in a short time.
And I fall asleep around 3am in the morning.

Like chunsheng said... Paid 20 bucks to get a toothache..
Ouch.. It's really not worth it... Anyway, I'd a lot of fun
that night...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin