Saturday, January 16, 2010

Packing

Tomorrow, I'm going back to AIMST.
What a miserable place to go... From the
first day I'd been there, i don't like that place.

First of all, it is totally rural.. LOL!
I feel like I am living in the jungle, a totally
21st centuries Tarzan. OooEeeOoo OooOuu~~

Secondly, I don't find it any better than
other universities.

Thirdly, it's a secret...

So, I'm going to pack my stuff, my clothes,
my laptop, and blah blah... I wonder what's the
feel of being in the school or place you don't like.
MISERY! What to do then? Change to another U?
Great~! I wonder which U is going to accept me.
Drop out from the U, Great, Great! I wonder what
I am going to be in the future...

Therefore, going back to AIMST is a must.
And Wendy sms-ed me few days back, when she
feels that I don't really satisfy with my current life.
I really appreciate it.. Thanks her a lot.

Yeap, need to re-check my pack.
Ciao~ =D

p/s: I feel great to type in English again... Hahaa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin