Saturday, January 23, 2010

Free topic

I just don't have anything which
I think is funny to share or what I thought
I should share. I just came by and post something
just to keep it fresh... I think I'm kinda
understand the feeling of KT. A not-blogging-mode
feeling.

The first week of classes is still bearable.
I can still free writing here, facebook, watch drama
and chit chat with my lovely friends. I guess
it only last for at most 2 weeks, then it will follow
by heavy chapters.

I have this feeling that, this year is gonna be a good year.
But why...? Ask god, I just feel so... It might
be wrong though... Now I just tried to be an animal
which follows its instinct to live...
The next event I am looking forward will be
the reunion of relatives... and have fun! =D

CNY! Don't fail me...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin