Saturday, March 20, 2010

Penang Day Trip

Seriously, it's not sort of trip.
Rather a walking or jogging training session for me.
Anyway, I have fun. For which I think it's sort of
a chapter to refresh my A-level memory.

From the moment I stepped on the ferry.
The moment stimulated my mind. All the stories
I had for that years. How odd and high I was when the
first time I took the ferry with henghow and the fellas.
How deadly silent I was when I'm alone on the ferry.
All of these, I don't think it's coming back in future.
Only once in a life time... But I still enjoy it.

So, for the beginning of the trip. I didn't really talk much.
And my colleagues thought I was playing emo. LOL...
I think they are sort of dumb... *sorry about this*
Because I don't play emo. Even I denied, you all will
never believed. I guess this is because people used to deny
when they were gloomy or emo. Like Mr.Tang one of my
colleagues. Anyway, this Tang will never know I sell him.. xD

I told henghow about this. He said I deserve the rights to
have my time to recall my memory. Yeap! So I will stick
to it.. I enjoyed my time for few hours. Then I started to
activate in the group.

On my way to Gurney, I passed by SDA. I remembered the
very first time I was there. I was kinda embarrassed or awkward.
Maybe I was not used to it... But there become one of my favorite
places in Penang... Hahaha! I saw a lot of people moving in and out.
Maybe it's because of Sabbath day. I'm so sorry that I didn't
tell my friend I was about to go to Penang. I guess I expected
we don't time to meet.

But I do saw a "Wishing Well" in Gurney.























and this....


Remind me of the days I spent in PAH.

And I have my dinner again in Northam Beach.
Hahaha... I really don't know why my colleagues chose
that place for the dine(6pm). It's as hot as sun burning
the field at noon. But that meal is okay. Nothing much
to complain. Since this was not the first time I eat there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin