Friday, March 12, 2010

The broke down pieces

Have you wonder how can I survive with
the worst food quality service in M'sia? I personally
have no idea about it... Because I'm super human?
I have resistant for the bacterium infection? My gastric kill
them all before they playing poker game in my
intestine?

I don't know.. But I'm pretty sure the food did
get worse lately. I mean worse than worst.
Because I started to see a lot of broken
down stool after flushed remain in the toilet bowl.
Disgusting, right? I mean you all have a bad meal yesterday.
Absolutely! So do I! But can you all just flush for the second
time? Maybe you are too afraid of the gusting up
bacteria after the flushing, so you close the cover of the
toilet bowl. But you just double check, make sure your loose
stool has gone!!

It's very rude when I opened it and saw your broken
down pieces settled in the toilet bowl... What kinda doctors
you all gonna be? Please... Even a would-be pharmacist know
how to settle the mess... And you all don't...
And maybe it's the problem of the tank is too small...
So, I guess the water is not much enough to flush away
your evil stools.... *Not to say mine is holy*
But I don't have these problem in my house...

Zzzz.. Maybe AIMST uses the MADE IN CHINA toilet bowl.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin