Monday, March 15, 2010

I miss them

I miss you, I miss him, I miss her.
I miss a lot of people since I left Penang. Seriously,
been to Penang for a year was a most memorable
duration yet. There was a time I thought that
study in Penang can be dull. I have no friends went
along with me. I know that everyone is going after
their dream, and no one chose the same with me.

Though people around me kept on tell me that,
"You would make new friends over there"
Of course I knew about this, just that I don't
really plan to re-socialize again... Lame, huh?
xD

But I'm certain about this. The best thing I'd done
is taking A-level, and live in penang homestay (where
I met my roomies). Maybe as we grow up, the mind
switches too, so I probably meet more friends that are
somehow better than the past. More mature? I don't know.
But I'm not criticizing my old friends are not good. They all are
perfect too...

If I have to compare, I miss the friends I knew in Penang
more. I miss hongyee, jungsyn, zhixue, tingyu, kokthong,
skythien, elwin, torrey, henghow, and jasonkhor.

How about girls? Ya, I miss them too.. But I don't
think it's a good idea to name it here.. =D



Why is this entry even existed? Weird...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss u too lah... guess who am i? one of the highlighted names =P

[ќ α ї ђ є ŋ ģ] said...

LOL! Who are you? Please tell me your name... !! Henghow? Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

i miss u too...
haha will never forget the first day we met each other....

[ќ α ї ђ є ŋ ģ] said...

Oh my god! If you all miss me, leave me your name... It's torturing.. I'm dying to know who you are.. !!
Argh!! I'm really bad in guessing. So, please show me your mercy~ Let me know who and which one if yours... Thank you all like a million time... Muacks~~! xD

Torrey said...

i'm the 1st commenter, Torrey C. haha i guess u would be quite surprised.

[ќ α ї ђ є ŋ ģ] said...

You are the very last person. But reasonable, it would be you from the homestay... Because your pic is in my blog, and you once asked from me. Thanks! Hahahaha...
Why not sky? I don't know... I just didn't count him in... xD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin