Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Odd

Did exam over flood my brain? I don't know...
Or some girls break my heart apart? I don't know.
Or I'm dying for sex? I don't know.
Then what do I know? .....I'm almost 20 this year.
What else? *thinking...* I really don't know.

But it's not really odd that I reacted strange tonight.
At least it's not the first time already.
I used to do so when I was kinda "high".
Enjoy in bringing up the mood of surrounding.
But I don't intend to use it in AIMST.
Why not? It's simple, because I'm in the AIMST.
Is AIMST really that bad? Try it yourselves... =)

So, what was the reason I am sort of retarded today?
Maybe I'm happy. Don't ask me why again... Because I just felt so.
Actually why are you starting this entry? I don't know!!
Maybe I just want to refresh the page.. Hahaha...

Wait... I'm really weird today. Maybe I enjoy writing
this blog in english instead of mandarin.. Hahaha...
Hongyee, Jungsyn, Zhixue, Tingyu, Torrey, Thien, and
Elwin... I miss you all!!! Hahaha...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin