Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Week in AIMST

Wow! First of all... I want to say 'AIMST! You bastard! You should
have told me what to bring before I go to the Uni!' I have to skip classes
for the monday and follow my mum to buy me the accessories for class.
What kinda accessories? Clothes of course! I have to buy formal shirt
for lecture hours. Lame, right? But they left me no choice. IDIOT Samy.

Apparently, I don't have much time to join my mum for the lunch or
dinner. Kinda disappointing, can't really have a farewell with her...
T-T

I went back to my hostel around 7pm. And met my roomies, they
are totally not a medicine student type... Hahaha... I thought
most of the med. students are total geek. But not for them~
They are funny and nice.

I met new friends of course. But only one that I like to stick
with. My buddy? I don't know... Can't sure about it. Will post
up his photo if I have a chance, you know, it's not really
easy to snap some people who you just knew for couple of days.
*Cough*... Actually it's just three days... xD

Talking about three days, I was there for three days lectures.
Maybe not complete for the third day. I already skip class.
Hahaha... Another rocket fast attitude. My roomie scoffed me
for went in study a week later after the commencement date.
And started to skip class after I studied three days...
Hohoho...

I don't mean it... I need to settle things down. And this would be
the last time too. How big is AIMST? Can anyone answer me?
I googled it, but I didn't expect the answer I want. I guess
google is not my best friends. So I always fail to get my answer.
But it takes time like 5 ~ 7 minutes to reach the faculty
department from campus. And like 15~20 minutes from hostels
to the front door. LOL... Kill me! I haven't tried out the facilities
over there yet... Looking forward~ =D



p/s: will try to upload photos if i did snap some, I have lab coat too... but i hate it..i look puffy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin