Friday, August 21, 2009

Rocket Fast

So, I was so busy when I found out that AIMST actually has
an intake this month. Then I told my mum about it. Me and she
(actually is only she) were so busy, phoned here and there. Just
like don't wanna let any chance slip away from the fingers.
And I felt wanna run away, it was like happening too fast. I knew
it today(monday) then I have to go next week.

I was afraid, and want to pull off from this business. It is not really
a big deal if I knew it last month. This is kinda rush, like A F1 rush.
I knew it in the last minute. But if I'm not going to enroll it, I would
have to wait for the next intake, next august or july. Please, I
would be a year older, youth run away, wrinkle comes out, grow
more beard, one year away from my marriage, one year away
from earning money....

"Hey! Stop Being Sissy!"

But I have no choice, I guess. Like a Zathura game, once you start,
then you have to finish it. I enrolled, and I get the news on friday.
Then go by monday, then study... Woo.. I guess it's like a rocket
fast already. =D

Still have to pack up my stuff. LOL, here you go, my heroine
Ms. Suitcase! I will need to gag it with all my clothes... Muahaha!

Stop here~~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin