Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fine


Today is just happened to be my
bad luck day. I'm been busy for preparing
the papers needed to submit for apply U.
Then the clerk said, i will need to go back again
to take the certified paper since nobody
can sign for me on that time.

Then I went back home. Hah! Then I bumped
to traffic police. He accused me not switch on
the front light, have no "P" sticker, and
broken plate.

Then the traffic police called me to stop by
aside, and I was muttering to myself
"Damn, I don't have P sticker!"
In this case, what I can do is ask him to
give me a chance. I said, it won't happen
again, bla bla bla~

Then he charged me for not switching on
the front light. Which I have to pay for 30bucks.
Phew~.. Should I say so? 30bucks not a
small number somehow, which probably allow
me to have great meal in some restaurant.
But 30bucks for three offences, it's
quite reasonable.

So, I went back to school again to get my
papers and then complain to my Sir, TKK.
Which I will do all the time when I have creepy
stuff happened. And Hah! He left his cell phone
behind. Luckily it was after school, so I follow him
and kept on dialing his cell. Hope that we can hear
the ring tone of it.

And mission accomplished! He is lucky, but not
me. But he is so kind, and he said he is going
to pay me 10bucks for helping him. And I refused...
Haha... Such a good boy, isn't it? =)



P/S:
Today is just Mr. Tan lucky Day, and I happened to be his lucky star. Today is just not my lucky day, and it happened that no one would be my lucky star.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin