Thursday, July 3, 2008

What The "Duu.." !!

When I was very enjoyed with I did get a 9s room in penang and TOLD my favorite teacher. But few days later, the owner just stand me up and said that she was rent the room which was belong to me to others person.


Well, this really PISS ME OFF ! According to the owner that what i need to do is just pay 50 bucks for the deposit then she will leave a place for me for that room. So, i paid what she told me so. But due to the room now is still empty, I'm the only person who is going to stay inside. Then she stand me up when there were a girl tend to book the room(whole)!!


This really made me sick with this owner and really hope that i can have my fist on her face. What she is going to do on me was switch me to another homestay which is a little bit smaller and left me NO choice. Besides me, my mum also felt very angry about it and then argue with them so that she can get me back to the room and guess what.... FAIL.
LOL !


Finally i found out that, I'm not really care where is she going to switch me. But i can't even deal with the small thing and then annoyed my mum. This really made me SICK ! Since that day, i tell myself that don't believe people so easily eventhough they might not look like a bad guy or a people with too generous act..... FAKE! Unless, i know the person, then i will know is he/she act in front of me....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin