Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Room Hunting... !

That day i was here, Penang. For room hunting. And it was also the day which the Damn Damn Pak La raised the price of fuel.... Which turn the along the way to the bus stop having a long long traffic jam. Guess what ? I was carrying a bag and trap about 2km or even further from the bus stop and i left 5 mins to catch my bus!


Then my pity elder brother who had long time didn't go out for exercise and I was force to run like chasin' by a dog to the bus stop ! Luckily i catch the bus before it took off. But my brother was still far away. What i can do was begged the driver try to delay a little bit more so that my bro can make it on time.... I was glad that in this "lovely" country still can find some generous citizen(bus driver).


The bus reached sungai nibong or nibung, you name it, i don't know, about 10 somthg. I was stayed in my cousin's house. My mum said that is better that i can visit one of the rental room which is under my plan 1st. Then, my brother-in-law used his motorbike to fetch me from bayan lepas to pulau tikus. It took about half an hour to reach there and it was rainning... So, i would like to say a very thank you to him... "THANKS, Philips!"


And then my room hunting was ended at the second days. What I was thinking that time is "Wow ! I finally get my problem solve!". At the third day, my elder brother and i left in the noon, which is also a day before Agung's birthday.


We reached the butterworth bus stop about 2pm, and next what we can do it wait again.
Coz the bus tickets that only left was in 4.30pm ! I was so sicked to wait for the bus.... When we reached home is about 7 sumthg in the evening...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin