Thursday, July 3, 2008

Orientation and a day before


A day before my orientation, I moved in all my stuff into my another homestay which is near to my college, DISTED. But i didn't left over at that day but in my cousin's house. Everything is so strange to me. 'Cause I don't know anyone of them, but I keep telling myself that I can get used to it. Well, that night i was slept in my cousin's house but i can't sleep really deep....


Do y'all know why? 'Cause I was scared....T-T
DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO SAY THAT ? GOTCHA !
Actually it was because of stupid annoying mosquito. I get stung the whole night and same with my cousin's sis. And we woke up in the same time...LOL !! Then I figured out an idea with how to avoid from the mosquitoes

Impress ??
Muahahaha....!


So, the second days(orientation). I started to "fish". And then i met my 1st friend in DISTED, Heng How. This guy is 9s to be mixed and then we were sat together. Until the orientation ended. To be honest, it is a bit disappointed when i found out that the orientation is so short and no games and programs. But i realize that is benefited too! 'Cause i can start my class faster. I was very upset when i saw my mum is going to leave me alone in Penang, though i can handle it.
But sure you all know how does it feel. Then i went back to my homestay in penang.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin