Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Activity !


When I was thinking about how to spend my weekend besides just study.... Can you imagine how boring is it when you just study for several of hours? Well, I'm not that kinda genius like others who can study, study and study for few hours or few days non-stop! But i bet those who like to study will stand for it....

One day, I was chit chating with Edmund. Then he told me that I can learn guitar from Jason. Jason, is another guy who really make me impress of him..! xD
He know a lot of stuff which you can't never imagine, a people like him will know so many things.
Plz... those things are useful but not rubish..! Then i was starting my new activities in the weekend.It didn't consume me a lot of time, till that I can't cover my work. Coz it was at night...=)

At the second day, night. They got some sort of gathering, don't know what they call for it. It full with games that can make people laugh and feel very free and relax. My aim to there was not because of the gathering, but the tennis table game. And when I was there the gathering haven't finish then I joined them and get to know the people there....

It was totally awesome for me cause has came to penang and study....
I LOVE the life here though it is a bit too rush in sch.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin