Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bon Odori "19.21.3.11.19" !!

19th of this month (July). When I was so exciting how is it going to be in the night---- BON ODORI, I went around my friends and ask them whether they are going for Bon Odori or not. But i can't get anyone who can fetch me to there. At the night before the bon odori, then i get a lame guy who is as lame as me...xD

This guy is so geng till search "bon odori penang" in the google(19th July) and finally get the name of that place where there got bon odori celebration. Not only that! He then ask his mum how to go there and drew out a map. An hour before the time he is going to fetch us(me and hongyee). We were teached him to go come to the place where we stay through msn. Everythg is just mess! Coz we are no dealing it face to face. When we talked about "east" then he talked about "west" or the opposite. We can't really get the same road as we were talking about.
Plus we were crappin' in the msn besides teached him how to lead him to the place where we stay and then we settle it down half an hour before the time he is going to fetch us. Hongyee (the genius) told me not to wear white T-shirt when he is going to wear that colour too. Well, I was forced to do so at 1st. But before I left home, I decided to wear white too when I was thought to wear white T-shirt in that night.
This made him "peik Cheik"...LOL !!

What to do? We were run out of time since we tend to get a parking space. The 1st thing we did when we reached there was walked around.

Conclusion : Every thing we need to spend for it is too much and worthless ofcoz.

After loiter here and there then we started to move to the sea side. Then we(KT, me and hongyee) started our gossip. LOL !! We were run out of saliva (I guess, coz i did) for gossip this and that. Then we decided to move into cloud again and seek for any target that might catch our attraction. Then i found out that, in penang we can get a lot of "LALA".

A lot of "LALA" is not equal to hundreds of it but roughly about thousands of it ! CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? Then I saw a guy who really made me sick, he wear short, long stocking(above knee) and few inches thick of shoes. Is some sort of punk, i guess. Unfortunately i can't post it coz i was forgotten to snap a pic on it. (sry)

Luckily, the fireworks isn't that bad.
Ofcoz we got a lot than that. I saw a "LOVE" shape but i don't realise that i should snap it.... LOL !

Finally, BON ODORI is kinda disappointing. If I got another chance to
be there. I'd rather be watching TV !
TV rocks my life !
=)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin