Sunday, July 6, 2008

To tαkє or not T0 †ak3....

When I moved into that college, I faced another problem again.... Whether Im going to take physics or not to take it.... This question already bother me since i decided to study in the DISTED. Even I ask for my friends opinion, they will say stick to my own plan. Just take which ever subjects which are necessary for my future course....

Then this made me felt that maybe i should do like what they advised me. But what I thought is totally different when the choice had came to me, I started to doubt. "Do You Really Sure You Want To Drop It ?". And finally I take it! Now if you ask me whether i felt regret for taking it or not. Surely the answer is NO! Though I'm not that kinda pro in physics. But i learnt it from the begining. Just like i study form 4 and 5 once again.

The most important thing is i met another friend in my 1st physics class, Hong Yee. This guy is kinda like my friend and my teacher too. He is just awesome if you want me to describe about him. I think that word suit him well !! Why ? Coz he is so clever that's why i said that he is also like my teacher besides friend. And a friend who won't scare to share his knowledge with others.This is rare in nowadays ( at least for me).

And i met another sabah guy whoes name Edmund. People used to call him that way even though he already told us his name. Well, I don't like that call for him actually coz it sounds like no respect to him....and i like to call him as GREAT man. He is very generous, this made me get stress to scold bad words and get anger in front of him.... Should i consider this as a good thing for me ? A bit, I think...=)

What I wan to say is physics is not really that hard when you got a good lecture, good friends (for study ofcoz) and heart. I think it will be a easy subject to catch up....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin