Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angry Earth

It's been awhile since the last English blog.
I didn't know why would I even write this blog.
I just felt that I wanted to. I have this urge to
speak out.

Back to the time when I was a kid, a real small kid I mean.
It's rarely to hear of any disaster comes upon us,
upon the earth, and the land we live on.
So, whenever there was a disaster occurring,
the first reaction we would see is as following:

"Eih! Did you hear of it that xxxx has this tsunami?"

"What? Of course I did! The first page of every newspapers."

"Do you know how many inhabitants had died?"

"Ya! It's like 400 something victims and 700 plus has not been
found!"


Up there was a conversation like 10 years ago or maybe 12 years.
*Not important though*

For present will be as follow:

"Eih! Did you hear that xxxx has this 7.6 earthquake!"

"Huh? Ooo... And then?"

"It's like thousands of people die! HELLO~!"

"Oo.. Fine, I get it.. And?"

People get immune with the frequent disaster
that occurred. When I was still a child, disaster
was like once for ten years. Now, disaster is 3 or 4 times
for a month.

It's the sign that earth has given up. The earth seems to
want a revenge. It wants human to taste the effects
we brought to it. Many people do realize the pain
we brought to earth. They have their own way to
warn others to take care of the earth. Through movies,
songs, advertisement, books and actions.

But when things come to profit, people will ignore it.
They can foresee the long term effects and the short term
benefits. How on earth people have the brain to create a
space rocket can't predict the future? They do, and they ignore it.
We couldn't help sometimes or maybe all the times.
People always get tempted by the benefits we have in front of us.
Moderation has never existed in their mind.

Mortals don't know how to have things enough,
love things enough, give things enough, dig things enough,
throw things away enough and earn things enough.
They just have the urge to fight among the other competitors
and prove they are more saint or cleverer.

Apparently, M country still couldn't help but stirring the
politics with their filthy hands. They don't even know
there might be an earthquake just after he or she won
the election. Hahaha... Then I would LOL for god sake.
Finally HE show me that HE do exist.

What I wanna say is people just have to build up
the moderation, always appreciate with what they
have already. If they do wanna explore new technology,
please do it by having a plan to maintain the destruction
they have created. Having this "enough" attitude is
a real hard thing to do, but I just want them to
learn how to have things enough in daily life.
That would be enough for me already.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin