Saturday, June 13, 2009

Something Else

She is a diamond, I am a stone.
She has good manners, I'm rough all around.
You can be princess, you can be a working man.
But in the end,

We all want something else.
We all want something strange to us.
We all want something we can't have.

Well, you can spend your whole life looking
for something.
Something that might be right in front
of your eyes.
But you'll be looking for something else,
you'll never find.

aid from "something else"

It's so strong, so strong that I was getting confused. The
ambition that right in the bottom of my heart. It has prepared
for this chance since long time ago. Waiting for the chance,
and burst out and consume me.

And then I'm still fighting, thought of is good that
it consume me and overtake me. But even it has
overtaken me, it's not gonna make any difference.
'Cause the fact is the fact, it's not gonna change forever and ever.
It will only ends me up in a miserable world.

Like he said, we gonna look at things from different angles.
Second may not as good as the first, but can't deny it
just because it is not the best one. This isn't fair for anyone.
I know I want something else, but it isn't possible for me
to ask for it. It's too impossible of impossible.

Maybe the best way for now is ask for a quit fighting
request with the lord ambition. And just wait for the
second aid coming. Seriously, don't really give much
hope on it.

*Hiss!!*
I'm sick of it!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin