Monday, June 15, 2009

ManTis AttaCk !!


So last night, I went to Cheeho's house
to get some notes. As usual, I will just stop by
and have a chat with him. Who won't do
it when they met their old friend?
=)

That conversation was quite a long one.
Until my mum asked my little brother(not small at all)
to come and called me home. :P
(I don't mean it)
So, what's the reason she was calling
me to go home? She is very encouraging when
I said I will meet up with my friends.
Hehe... Unlike my elder... Use to stay in
front of computer and no society..

Then I remembered she bought my
favourite durian... Kekeke...
Wow! How can I forget that? Never, never
ever ever!! Not many but I'm satisfied
with them... maybe can de-thirst me
a little bit. Then blah blah blah...

Then I went back to my room again.
One green thing just caught my attention.
It's very enormous and obvious when it
is the only green spot on my plain white floor.
It's a ManTis! Haha! It's been a long time, I used
to catch a small mantis as a pet.
They are harmless when they were small.

Then I thought of played with it.
See? What's the reaction of it? A kungfu mantis.
Unbelievable! When I swung my hand
in front of it, it didn't even want to
bother me... Fine, I'm powerless.
Then I will let my embrace do it.
Hahaha... Then it finally reacted and
seemed a little furious. Okie, maybe is
not a little bit. It hold the post for more than
one minute.. Like the king of Yoga? Hahaha!


Finally I gave up to waste my time with it.
I was Afraid it will fly up and jump on me.
And had a cut on my face... SHooT..
Better don't make it happens.

1 comment:

edboy619 said...

lol, nicely written :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin