Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The 11th

When I was 8 (1998).
That was quite a huge surprise for me.
Never ever thought of it.
Not for everyone too. So, how
about me who was just a little small kid?

Well, even until now I couln't help
stop thinking the cause of it. Though
there were some thing blah blah blah
not important. Farting around me.

Count on the year, 98, 99, 00,01,
02,03,04,05,06,07,08 and 09.
Today is the day, the 11th anniversary.
Maybe... or forever I will never get
to meet you again. I wish you would be
all right out there.

And whenever I thought of it, I really
appreciate those who helped
out a lot on the other day. I thank you all
with a million and billion times. Though
sometimes I forgot what favor you did
for us. But I always remind myself to remember
those who helped you, and you are gonna pay
them with the rest of your life when is
under your capability.

And he marks my words...
=)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin