Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

During your birthday, what else do you want besides gift?
Due to no gift for my birthday most of the time, it just doesn't
matter to me...xD

In my house, a birthday cake mean everything, I guess.
So, of course we will have a cake during someone's
birthday. For me chocolate flavor is the best cake for me.
Not only to me, so do my little brother. Though it used to
be so delicious and so meaningful, mum still don't like to eat it.
I wonder why....=P

Last night we have a early celebrated happy birthday.

It's a CHOCOLATE cake!
Arrh! My favorite! It's the best cake
I ever have since a very long time... Hahahaha...
.......
....
...
Hold on! Is my birthday fall on "Zap Goh Mei"?
Na Na! It's wrong! Something wrong here. Let's take a good look
at the cake...(closer) -.-

Is my name kai_chun?
Cheh.. It's not my birthday~
Leh leh... Though it is not, but im the one who choose it too.
And glad that kai_chun love it too...xD

So, during birthday everyone will do mostly the same thing.
make a wish, then "blow off" the candles and cut the cake.
Especially make a wish... I think we must make it seriously.
Just like kai_chun did, maybe it will become true.

Anyway, wish you a merry chri.... uuh! Happy birthday~
=P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin