Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CountDown

Today, I passed by a calender which I will never give a damn. It was hang on the wall since the end of last year(2007). For me a calendar won't be a necessary for me since my watch will give me the right date. But now i realize somehow it helped me a little bit...1,2,3,4,5.....12... WTF?! 12 days left to me....

I wonder how am I going to be when the "doomsday" arrive.
so thin is left behind!

It's the end of this year! WalaoA!
So soon? I never realized I only left few days to go....go to "hell".
Naw naw naw!! NO! "N" for NA( ..|.. ), and "O" for Omg. NO!
I still can't let go of my Holidays, Holy nights, Holy bestfriends. Every thing that occupy my life now.

Btw, I felt my hair is getting longer and longer. It feels hard to turn my head, especially in bath. Maybe it's time to cut it a little bit shorter than now so that I can "twist" my head with "less frictional force" LOL!
See? Even people who don't have relationship with me also tak boleh tahan kat aku!
xD
And keep on asking me when to cut it short.. WalaoA... In olden time male will have a long pony tale too.
See? Damn cute lor... Can't I have one too?

It's much better than these>>>
He don't bump himself at the wall?

or this>>
I wonder how is him going through doorways.

Now i think mine is nothing compare to them (like small witch meet big witch)... so my uncle and aunty shouldn't complain about my hair anymore once they know
"sky outside the sky, people outside the people"

Chaoz..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin