Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wonderful Holiday?

What a wonderful holidays that I get to celebrate my own birthday with my family members. It's been awhile I don't have a cake for my birthday. Well, though it was a bit too ordinary for my style. But I'm still really happy with it.
The candles just in the correct number. ^^


So, i got a lot of wishes within the 24 hours. Never believe it...!xD

Suppose holidays should be happy all the time, and I do. But there was a little accident. Whow... it took me wound and pain... LOL...!
Finally I get to tasted and felt the pain when I get step by a boot! Ouch!
It get swell and bleed....It's been a long time I didn't get bleed on my feet. Taste like Refresh the every cells in it. Well, and had to pay for the refresh.... LOL

*really need to buy a boot now*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin